Simply put, this is a fantastic hotel that I would recommend to anyone. The service is very helpful by Italian standards. Italians tend to not behave like "servants" but rather like humans when serving you. I prefer this anyhow. They are not always ultra prompt, but they are very friendly. Not to say they are slow, but life moves at a different pace in Tuscany.
The bikes do suck, but they work! Get over it! If your such an avid cyclist bring your own bike! Or rent one in nearby Florence.
The food is delicious, and the restaurant is beautiful and located right beside the pool.
The location is in the countryside so rent a car if you want to go on excursions.
The rooms are beautiful and clean, and tuscany is magnificent!!
We absolutely loved fonte de Medici and plan on returning. Trip of a lifetime indeed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 double rooms, 20 apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fonte de' Medici reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fonte De` Medici Hotel Montefiridolfi
- Fonte De' Medici Montefiridolfi, Italy - Tuscany