We were part of a group to take over the property for a wedding. 40 from Ireland and 40 from Canada and what a time we had. The wedding was in a Castle not far from this property. We spent 6 nights and it was amazing. We were in the Pino Nero and it was lovely. Beautiful bright bathroom and lovely sitting room . The food at the Trattatoria was very good and the service and hospitality from all the staff was perfect. Everyone spoke english and the girls at the front desk were so elpful with directions etc. We did lots of day trips as it is close to many villages. I was told upon check in that wifi might be iffy from our apt and I would have to go by the office or pool, however I had wifi the entire time. I highly reccomend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 double rooms, 20 apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Fonte de' Medici reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fonte De` Medici Hotel Montefiridolfi
- Fonte De' Medici Montefiridolfi, Italy - Tuscany