This is a fantastic location from which to see the amazing landscape of Tuscany. You will need a car, but the surrounds and views are simply magnificent! The Fonte de Medici is a nice place, great pool and ok breakfast, but the service we received when we arrived was poor. We were not shown around, nor given good instruction on where things like the gym, restaurants, markets were. In general, the girls at the desk seemed more interested in having their smokes outside (3 in 30 minutes that we saw) than taking care of their guests. We also cooked for ourselves a couple of nights and found the kitchen very limited. We don't mind the cramped cooking area, but not having simple things like a sharp knife or a simple salad bowl was disappointing. Finally, if you are a couple looking for some quite time, this may not be the place for your as there are a lot of families and kids enjoying the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 double rooms, 20 apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Fonte de' Medici reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fonte De` Medici Hotel Montefiridolfi
- Fonte De' Medici Montefiridolfi, Italy - Tuscany