“Sorbizzi is heaven on Earth!” 5 of 5 stars

and 1 more site!
Villaggio I Sorbizzi Resort
Via Dei Cavalleggeri Sud 44, 57023 Marina di Bibbona, Italy   |
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Sorbizzi is heaven on Earth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Folks,

Recommend by friends we ended up in Sorbizzi this spring. Now we are very much in doubt if if we should share such a well kept secret haven in the middle of Tuscany's, or keep it for ourselves. Nevertheless, we answered Leo and Alessia's request to share the experience: Sorbizzi is worth every penny with regards to lodging, landscaping, amenities, everything really. All is just perfectly kept, the cottages are shipshape, spacious, cool and very private. The terrain is secluded and beautifully laid out in pine woods just beneath the shoreline. Private and secure access to and from the beach is provided, just al deck chairs. The pool is the best. Service is very friendly and personal. When our friends and us wished to buy a few bottles of the house wine to bring home (Sada Vermentino rules!) and lovely Gino could not provide us with a few, he went at length to make sure we could obtain a few boxes a the wholesaler they obtain it form, at exactly the price he is paying. This is service you won't find anywhere else.

We were there in spring at a time the park wasn't fully books,boot too hot but beautiful weather, which made the setting feel like your own private property. Beds are a bit on the hard side though and no restaurant is provided on the property (but very close by everything is at your disposal).

Emiel & Alexandra, The Netherlands

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011 via mobile

Sorbizzi resort is a family owned resort uniquely equipped with every comfort you can imagine. Owners and staff are kind and completely focused on you.
Families with kids and teenagers will enjoy a beautiful vacation bere. Only suggestion: book well in advance. All Apartments are always full... As a summary: apartments with garden and barbecue, swimming pools for adults and kids, soccer and basketball court, beach, bikes, bar, laundry, parking, kids park, weekly live music!

• Stayed July 2011
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

Villaggio I Sorbizzi is my favorite beach resort in Italy. I have lived in Italy, traveled to many regions from the Mountains in the North, to the beaches of Sicily, and nothing compares to Sorbizzi. The village is perfect for families, with young children from Holland and Sweden, playing nicely with each other as well as with the little Italian children, even though the languages are different.
I must admit there aren't many Americans there - which is not a problem for me. You can
travel to Pisa, and Volterra and close by there is the sweet town of Bolgheri where the "Super Tuscan Wines" were born.
The owner and his family make you feel right at home, and you are surrounded by the beauty of the Etruscan Coast with it's clean waters and beautiful pines.
If you want a beautiful beach holiday in Tuscany you must stay at Villaggio I Sorbizzi.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Villaggio I Sorbizzi Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Villaggio I Sorbizzi Resort

Address: Via Dei Cavalleggeri Sud 44, 57023 Marina di Bibbona, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Livorno > Marina di Bibbona
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Marina di Bibbona
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Villaggio I Sorbizzi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Villaggio I Sorbizzi Resort Marina Di Bibbona, Italy - Tuscany

If you own or manage Villaggio I Sorbizzi Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;