Really nice place, love the building inside and outside. The bedrooms are really nice and full of history. Food is nice. I know they do a lot of weddings here and i am not suprised. It really is nice.
The only problem i had here was the drive is very long and bumpy.. But keep driveing and you come to this really lovely place..You feel like the royal family staying here.. staff are really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bodidris Hall, standing alone amongst wildly beautiful moor and mountain, is approached by a long drive. A building has existed on this site since 1165. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Bodidris Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodidris Hall Hotel Llandegla
- Bodidris Hall Llandegla, North Wales