“Best day out in the Brit rain!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aerial Extreme Staffordshire

Aerial Extreme Staffordshire
The South Entrance | The Trentham Estate, Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent ST12 9HR, England
0845 652 1736
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 attractions in Trentham
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Join us for a unique, fun packed experience on one of the world’s most awesome High Ropes Adventure Courses, boasting over 30 exciting obstacles. Amaze yourself as you take each of the challenges head on, from rope bridges, mid air jumps, suspended gravity defying climbing walls, and much more. The outdoors has never been this much fun. No experience or skill is required, just a sense of adventure.
Catterick United Kingdom
“Best day out in the Brit rain!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were not looking forward to our visit, as it was one of the wettest days of the year! But we all got on with it, dressed appropriately for the weather and had one of the best days ever!! I loved the power fan at the end, it was thrilling!

The staff were friendly, enthusiastic and extremely helpful! Especially Sam and Alex! Thanks for such a great day out!! I will be back :D

Visited July 2012

Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“Thrillingly Brilliant!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Absolutely brilliant time!
Everyone should try!
I felt just like a kid again & went through every type of emotion... Thankfully smiling so much at the end my face ached!
Staff were A+++ for friendliness & given the time it takes to complete I'd say it's well worth it!

Visited July 2012
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Brilliant 10th Birthday Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

We booked the VIP birthday package for my 10 year old daughter, the booking process was really simple and confirmation and invites received promptly.

We had a beautiful sunny day and 6 very excited 10 year olds. We were assigned Dan as our instructor and I'm guessing he didn't really know what was instore for him. We had 2 very confident girls and 4 very cautious girls. He was absolutely brilliant with them. The course should have taken approximately 2 hours and it took them just over 3!

He was patient and encouraging and although it was extremely hot he remained positive at all times. The girls cried with fear and laughed at the same time. My husband and I were able to walk the course from the ground and we were shouting encouragement along the way. They all loved the leap of faith at the end, not sure if it was sheer relief for some of them to be on the ground again!

One of the girls didn't quite manage the whole course but she did have a good go trying. I would say that the taller you are the easier it would be. All of the girls were either 1.4m or just over and all found it really physical and hard going. Most of them were aching the following morning!

Overall I would recommend the whole VIP experience, they all received a certificate and water bottle and all went home with big smiles on their faces.

Thanks Dan you are a real credit to the Aerial Extreme Staff

Visited May 2012
Newcastle
“Just enough fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

On a wet and windy April day what a good way to spend 2 hours with 5 over excited 10 year olds. Yes, it's expensive at £20 each but there are discounts available through Trentham Estate membership or Monkey Forest tickets.The course compares well with The Center Parcs version but not as impressive as the Go Ape! set up. However, this was better for my group as they were tiring half way round. The staff were helpful but unobtrusive so the group were able to find their own methods of getting round. I'm happy to recommend this course to anyone but get yourself a discount!... Nearly forgot. There was 20% discount offer / tie in at Frankie & Benny's for which a member of staff gave us a voucher...Every little helps.

Visited April 2012
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Awesome.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Brilliant day out, although we did get stuck for a good half an hour behind a family that no longer wanted to continue on the course and being halfway up a tree, the process to get them down took quite a long time. Nevertheless thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the last jump.