We arrived on Friday December 28th in Belfast for one week holidays. We asked the Tourism Office at the airport to indicate us a close by hotel for just one night (we had to pick-up the car the next morning at the airport).
The hotel, 2 min taxi drive from airport, was nice (cozy), the room was sweet (Cottage Room) but unfortunately that room is above the kitchen so the smell and the noise is quite strong (+ kitchen vent in front of room window). But the service and the food were excellent! If you like seeing the planes take off (+ the noise), it's a great place to spend one night (but maybe not more....)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This centuries old Guest House oozes homely charm inside and out. The brand new bedrooms have added unexpected chic with boutique comfort and style. As for the food? You’ll have to travel a long way to find as good. Whether it’s a hearty breakfast, a quick bite before your flight, a business lunch or a special occasion, Ballyrobin’s mouth watering all day gastro menu is worth checking in for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ballyrobin Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballyrobin Country Hotel Aldergrove
- Ballyrobin Country Lodge Aldergrove, County Antrim, Northern Ireland