We were flying out really early four our flight, so this was convenient in order to avoid rising in the early hours to drive to the airport.
We were greeted warmly and had a few drinks in the bar before getting some sleep.
The rooms were just ok, felt old and cold. Some of the furniture is really worn out and the beds are really hard along with the pillows, the toilet is separate from the bathroom and to be honest it all looks like it could be doing with a good makeover. My brother and sister in-law woke up at 4am to get ready for our flight to find their shower did not work, not good ahead of a long flight at that time of the morning. It was convenient which was what we wanted for the 1 night.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Belfast Hotel
- Park Plaza Belfast Hotel Aldergrove
- Park Plaza Belfast
- Belfast Park Plaza
- Maldron Hotel Belfast Aldergrove, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Due to our convenience to Belfast International Airport the hotel is the ideal location for leisure and business travellers visiting Northern Ireland. In the heart of the province the hotel offers a central base for your convenience. Book your stay online and see why our convenient location and excellent 'Can Do' service set us apart from other hotels in Belfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Maldron Hotel Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.