“Great service, great food. Best Harvester I have ever been to” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 15 restaurants in Old Windsor
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: At The Bells of Ouzeley Harvester in Old Windsor food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.
Camberley
“Great service, great food. Best Harvester I have ever been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

This restaurant is by the best Harvester in the local area. The staff are efficient, welcoming and know what they are doing. The food is excellent.I would highly recommend. It is worth the extra drive, rather than going to the Bagshot or Frimley Harvesters, which always mess up our order, have a huge wait for food, and always run out of some of the menu items.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

58% Recommend
Windsor
“Choose the Toby Down the Road”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went there with the family two days after Xmas, a treat from the wife's father, somewhere I last ate in two summers ago, vowed not to return after having a gammon steak way too salty, overlooked egg, tasteless chips & similar peas. Still, thought it might have improved but frankly not enough for me. The kids meals were ok, father-in-law said his salmon was good, & the wife said the chicken was ok, but it astounds me that this Harvester seems incapable of doing a well-done steak without cremating the poor thing, why ??
Will stick to the Toby Carvery in future....better food, far better value.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Windsor, Berkshire
“Excellent restaurant within easy walking distance from our home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My husband asked me where I would like to go for my birthday and I chose the Harvester at the Bells of Ouseley. It is not a 'posh' restaurant but the food is very good and the staff friendly. We had a couple of drinks in the bar, where we bumped into an old friend, before being seated at a table which was perfect for me. It was by the window overlooking the river and there was a radiator next to me, so we could look out at the cold river but feel warm at the same time, which was lovely. The waiter was very friendly and the spitroast chicken was as excellent.

This is one of my favourite restaurants and nice and near to home.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Belfast, United Kingdom
“nice for a family meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

large menu selection and great local wines and beers...great for families with kids, salad bar with your meal and free refills for soft drinks.

Visited August 2012
Windsor, United Kingdom
“now harvester”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

great value expecially for families. They do the best signiture fish and chips in the area and you can buy small . med or large cariffe of wine on tap which is lovely, pick your own salad bar is a great idea for kiddies who cannot wait to eat. Good menu and cheap

Visited October 2012