“Great service friendly staff.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in Old Windsor
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: At The Bells of Ouzeley Harvester in Old Windsor food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.
London, United Kingdom
“Great service friendly staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I enjoyed the food for the cost if was well cooked and served with a smile and the staff appeared to work very well as a team. Nothing too much trouble. Well done all!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Portsmouth
“You know what you are getting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Good Harvester in walking distance from the hotel, good food, good price, no complaints. Food here better than hotel.

Visited October 2012
Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
“lovely food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

fast service and hot food.lovely polite staff.was a busy evening but was served quickly with a smile

Visited October 2012
Essex, UK
“too many kids, burnt steaks!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Visited for our wedding anniversary. We booked a table for 830. When we arrived the place was packed with parents and young kids. The table waiting time was over an hour! I complained we had booked in advance, and was seated 15 mins late.
The floors were filthy, nothing had cleaned.
Starter salad and desert were fine, but we asked for medium steaks. They arrived swimming in blood, yet the outside was totally burnt and black! Jacket potatoes were still hard.
We were seated next to the grill, and all burgers, steaks etc came up black!
Speaking to the manager she admitted parents use this harvester on the way home from Legoland. NOT recommended!

Visited September 2012
Sutton, null, United Kingdom
“Wouldn't go there again, or recommend it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I arrived before the rest of my party, so I visited the ladies' loo. It stank of vomit. (12.20 p.m. on a Wednesday). Our table was sticky, the service was slow. The windows and paintwork were disgusting; one waiter tried to push past me through a narrow gap, rather than waiting for me. The food was less than average although I did enjoy the salad bar. When I arrived home, I noticed that my white trousers were filthy down the upper back of the trouser legs. This must have been the residue of food on the bench seat I had been sitting on. What a travesty to have such a dreadful eating house in such a prestigious area that is so popular with tourists. It was also very noisy which made conversation a struggle.

• Visited September 2012