“sort it out” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Post code is CH62 3PN
“sort it out”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

went to frankies yesterday, ordered 2 pints of bud and after 20 mins wait was told the barrel needed changing, after starters arrived i asked how long for drinks!! so sorry sir i will find out???? anyway, turns out they had no bud....... sort it out

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Nearly the worst restaurant.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

First let me say even though this is a chain I found the decor to be festive, enthusiastic and authentic; this is where the praise ends though.

The food while not generally disgusting or dangerous to eat was very bland. The portions were tiny, and the prices were much too high for what you get. Spent £65 on a small bland meal for 2. By small I mean each of the 3 courses was small. I'm not a 'cheap' type of guy, infact I'll happily pay good money for delicious food, good portions, and great service; but this place had none of the three.

My mum pulled a hair out of her pasta sauce, when we spoke to the manager she took the dish off the bill which was good of her but the damage had been done, we were pretty disgusted. I'm never going back here, It's a waste of a restaurant and I think they should be closed down. Overpriced, bland chain restaurant food. Avoid eating here.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“feeling ripped off!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I ordered a pasta which was microwaved, was a tiny portion and cost £12. My daughter also had pasta which was dry. £4 for a tiny portion of chips. £4 for onion rings which quickly went cold. Nearly £40 later inc one soft each! Poor! Service couldn't be faulted staff were very helpful. Never again!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Disgusting food, miserable staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Went for bfast with partner & 2 children breakfast was awful sausages full of fat and grizzle spoonful of beans cold bacon like it was yesterdays left overs! We complained to the snooty staff member who said arent we happy with it only being £5! We walked out! Have to pay for toast extra which was £1:15! Exspensive drinks to £2.60 for a glass of kids apple juice! Would never go bk there if i was paid to!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“A collection of reviews”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been a few times at different times of the day and this is what I have found:

Breakfast is brilliant, unlimited refills, great breakfasts and staff (usually one guy) is really helpful, light hearted and nothing is too much trouble. Considering that he is on his own he is organised and really helpful even when busy.

Lunch times the food is fine nothing out of the ordinary and the staff are initially friendly but not bothered and due to the queue at the door they are beginning to push you out of the door. We did a set menu/lunch deal with one having a starter, 2 mains and 1 dessert. Once our mains were cleared we were asked if there was anything else we wanted (we assumed it was drinks) and when we replied no the waitress went to get the bill.... It was a tad awkward when we explained we were on the deal that she up sold to us.

Dinner, what an experience. We went late on Father's Day (as a couple) when they said it was 30mins wait they were shocked that we said that was fine and we would have a drink at the bar and wait. The table ended up being 10minutes (brilliant) but we were then sat there for 20 minutes waiting to be seen to before I grabbed the attention on the waitress. As they had launched a new menu there was an offer on (set menu thing) my partner went off that and I went of the regular which the waitress could not comprehend - bizzare. Our second round of drinks which. We were ordered with the food tookmlonger than the starters to arrive (tad worrying!) The food was good, calamari was lovely as was my pizza. The captures mixed starter was a bit overpriced for what it was but we enjoyed it nevertheless.

I am not by any means saying avoid this restaurant you get what you pay for but do not expect anything out of the ordinary with regards to food or staff.

• Visited May 2013