We booked Ribby Hall as we were looking for a holiday where we could stay on-site all week and not get bored...and also not pay Centreparcs half term prices!!!!
Ribby is a great alternative.
We travelled as a family with 3yo and 1yo daughters. The accomodation (Rose) was really lovely, great decoration, comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped. We were cottage #28 which was right next to all the facilities but we got no noise at all!
The swimming pool was a little cool for my girls, but they enjoyed it none-the-less. Changing facilities are great.
The soft play area was crowded due to the weather and the time of year (half term) but again the girls enjoyed it.
We didn't make use of any of the sports activities on offer but there looked to be a fair amount on offer for good prices.
We did enjoy Papa John's two for tuesday deal! And a pumpkin spiced latte at Starbucks of course.
We went to all the Bar and Grill organised activities throughout the week; spooky picnic, gruesome messy play, creepy crawly zoo to you and the trick or treat night. They were all great value and loads of fun, and well organised. The team are obviously well practiced!! Drinks were fairly priced.
The evening entertainment was good for the kids but 7.30pm start was too late for my girls so we only went twice.
My 3yo enjoyed a pony ride at the Equestrian centre who were incredibly welcoming.
Only a couple of niggles; we would have preferred it if cars couldn't drive around the site, or at the very least there were better footpaths, and more street lamps for walking around in the evening.
Overall, we had a wonderful time! And we'd recommend it to any family looking for a fun filled break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ribby Hall Village, comprises more than 100 acres of beautiful Lancashire / Fylde countryside in the North West of England. Accredited as five-star by Visit Britain with a choice of luxury cottages and idyllic pine lodges with outdoor hot tubs, hosting 2-6 guests per property. Motel rooms are also available as are three larger and bespoke properties each within their own private grounds hosting 8-14 guests per property. There are an abundance of sport, leisure, dining, and entertainment options for all ages and 365 days a year. Adult guests can also enjoy the award winning SPA Hotel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Cottages Hotel Wrea Green
- Ribby Hall Village Hotel
- Ribby Hall Village Wrea Green
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Accommodation Wrea Green, England