“Don't go here - it's awful” 1 of 5 stars

Falcon Hotel
Castle Ashby, Northampton NN7 1LF, England   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Castle Ashby
A TripAdvisor Member
“Don't go here - it's awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2004

I stayed at the Falcon in Dec. The room and double bed was very small, the bedspread had stains on it and the sheets were pilled. At breakfast we had to find our own glasses from the bar and the cooked breakfast was cold and greasy - and again we had to help ourselves after a 15 min wait as there was no-one around. When I checked out I asked for the awful service and lack of TV or advertised bathrobes in the room to be taken into consideration and I was given a discount - I think this was just about fair. However I then returned home to a patronising letter from the owner saying he had checked the room, the TV was in the wardrobe (?!) and so he had recharged my card for the remainder as I had entered into a contract when I booked the room! I find this service, and lack of a polite call to explain what he was going to do, incredibly rude. He did not return my call. We also noticed that dinner was £18-£20 for a main course too - it's crazy and can't be worth the money.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)

Been to Falcon Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Falcon Hotel

Address: Castle Ashby, Northampton NN7 1LF, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > Northamptonshire > Northampton > Castle Ashby
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Castle Ashby
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Falcon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Falcon Hotel Northampton

If you own or manage Falcon Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.