“Wonderful Pamper Night” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Legacy Farnham Hog's Back Hotel

You added Legacy Farnham Hog's Back Hotel to your Saves list
Legacy Farnham Hog's Back Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Nr Farnham, Seale GU10 1EX, England (Formerly Ramada Farnham)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Seale
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Pamper Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Stayed here on pamper package wonderful value ! Spa facilities plus massage 3 course meal and bed and breakfast for under 200 for 2 . Relaxed chilled and ate far too much thoroughly spoilt ! Will definitely return

• Stayed March 2013
Tracy T, General Manager at Legacy Farnham Hog's Back Hotel, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Wonderful to hear you enjoyed your pamper package, we do always try to ensure that we offer good value for our packages

Tracy Tennant

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I would have given this a higher rating, but for the road noise. It was constant and really bad.

This hotel, for the money I paid - £50 via trivago - is much better appointed compared with the similar priced Guildford Travelodge, rooms bigger, cleaner and comfy bed and pillows. Easy to find and handy location between Farnham and Guildford.

Such a shame the noise from the road is pretty much non stop. I realise that the hotel is right on the Hogs Back and I know that you should expect to hear the traffic, but the double glazing really isn't efficient enough. The noise kept me awake for hours, as did selfish guests opposite who decided to be really noisy at 3am...thanks!

If I stayed there again, I would ask for a room at the back of the building not fcing the road.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep get a room away from the front of the building!!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and I am sorry about the guests that kept you awake but I am positive if you had rang reception the night team would have addressed this with the room in question. I do hope that you allow us the opportunity to restore your faith in us with regard to the road noise and we hope to see you again soon

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed recently at the Ramada Hotel and I was very happy with it. They had lovely staff there and I did not have a worry at all. They always asked me whether I needed anything especially a gentleman called Mike he was my waiter for the evening and he was very polite and helpful with any queries I had regarding the food. Another superb employee was a young man called Ian he helped me a lot and delivered my room service very quickly and efficiently.

Overall I was very happy with my stay and I am defiantly going to stay there again in time to come. I have recommended to many of my friends and family and I wish to thank all of the staff there you gave me such a lovely stay!

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your review i am sure Mike and Ian will be pleased to read that they played a part in your good stay with us as it is always a great pleasure when the team are recognised for there hard work

Beverley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

After staying at the Ramada Hotel, Farnham for 4 weeks, i started to become part of the furniture. Throughout my stay the rooms were perfect and the food was always to a high standard. The professionalism shown by all who worked in the hotel is a credit to the company.The staff were always polite and welcoming, however a special mention must be made to the to the restaurant and bar staff, in particularly, Emily & Laura who took the time to make you feel at home.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
This is so nice to read especially about the team members Laura and Emily, please be assured that i will pass your comments onto the team. Thank you also for taking the time to write your comments

We look forward to being of service to you again hopefully in the near future

West Midlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while at a conference in Farnbourgh. Didn't have great expectations as this was our third choice hotel with the first two choices being full.

However really quite enjoyed this place. Nice health club with gym, pool steam room and sauna. Cozy bar with comfortable sofas and chairs. Rooms had comforatble beds, quiet (if not by the main road) and while a little dated were clean and tidy.

The food in the reaturant was good but the decor a little dated. Breakfast was tasty with a good selection of hot and cold food.

Overall this place exceeded our expectations and will probably be our first choice next time as it offers better value for money than the provious hotels we stayed at in the area.

• Stayed March 2013
Tracy T, General Manager at Legacy Farnham Hog's Back Hotel, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to review your recent stay with us at Ramada Farnham. I am very pleased to learn that your experience at our hotel was such a success and you enjoyed your time with us. All our staff take great pride in their work and the service they offer and so appreciate all feedback from our guests.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,

Hampshire, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My mum and i purchased a Spa afternoon with Groupon which included had a facial and afternoon tea.

The facial was lovely and the staff were very friendly. The afternoon tea was also very nice.

However the spa area was not a relaxing experience, as a lot of hotel guests were using the facilities at the same time. The pool was packed with guests and their children and couldn't really have a swim. There were children trying to get in and out of the jacuzzi, when we were trying to relax in it. Everything also looked a little tired in the spa and changing rooms.

After being on other Spa Days which were a lot better, I would therefore not return.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your comments and I will also pass your comments onto the salon Diva, who i am sure will be more than pleased to read your comments. I am sorry that the leisure club was not to your expectations and I will ask that it is not advertised, when DIVA do a groupon offer, as a SPA as we are not and do not advertise as this as a hotel on any of our literature

Once again thank you

Kilmarnock, Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Ramada Hotel Farnham on 28 Feb and 1 Mar. In my opinion, it's a lovely hotel and the staff who run it are top notch!

We had a nice twin room, on the "quiet" side of the hotel. The girl at the front desk, Kat, told us that this was the quietest side of the hotel, away from the road. Pro-active thinking! Very comfortable room and no wonder the hotel says close the bathroom door when using the shower - it's like a steam room!

I used the leisure centre during this stay - pool, steam room and sauna. Great time. Breakfast was excellent and the one complaint I had during the stay was quickly dealt with, and I mean quickly - great service.

The staff throughout the hotel were excellent, couldn't do enough and always smiling. Thank you and well done!

We left on Sat morning and when we reached the next destination, I discovered I had lost my mobile phone. I rang the hotel to enquire and before I could say anything other than who I was, Kat informed me that my mobile phone was in the safe at the front desk awaiting collection! That is what I call Service!

All in all, a nice stay at a lovely hotel staffed by really nice people!

Room Tip: The rooms on the Spa side of the hotel are the quietest!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Tracy T, General Manager at Legacy Farnham Hog's Back Hotel, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Excellent Feedback,

Tracy Tennant

Been to Legacy Farnham Hog's Back Hotel? Share your experiences!