“how can anyone complain !!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 47 restaurants in Batley
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Seafood, Steakhouse, Tapas, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Romance, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Roberto's restaurant has developed a fine reputation for the very best in Italian dining - from the satisfying snack, important business lunch, special evening dinner to private parties, weddings, Christenings, birthdays and funerals.We have always insisted on the highest standards, using only the freshest herbs and finest ingredients. Our authentic pastas are made from age old recipes, and our top quality meat, chicken and fish are all sourced from the finest local suppliers, guaranteed to produce the fullest flavours with the real taste of Italian home-cooked food.
Batley, United Kingdom
“how can anyone complain !!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

we have been going to Roberto's for four years and to be honest anyone who complains about the food or service is well out of order. the service is second to none and the food is some of the best i have had and i have eaten in some fantastic restaurants. The staff are so friendly and really proffesional I am sure that the people that moan are more used to mac ds or burger king and as far as kids are concerned i have been there when parents let there kids run amock when people are trying to eat but the staff are fantastic with famillies and even unruly ones. anyway if you really want great fresh food and a great night out I highly recommend this place don't listen to the moaners

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
dewbury
“poor and a rip off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

as a large group we were given an option of the prixe fix menu the food was cold and tastless the company was even better

W.Yorkshire
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely meal to celebrate a family birthday, service for 12 of us was excellent and the food, as ever, was great. For those in the party, whose visit to robertos was their first, all thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I have been many times and have no complaints, always tasty food and friendly staff.

“Disgraceful.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We went for the early menus on New Year's Eve as a party of 4 children and 4 adults. We arrived they said they had no booking for us but not to worry they had a spare table, they had actually written my name down wrong but no apology. Next we were ordering and my daughter wanted a child's meal to which the owner/manager was very rude about me ordering a child's meal!!! Surly it's my choice what we order and she is a child so why should I order an adult meal when it would be wasted, I refused and told him that is what we wanted to order and that it was our choice. Then the food came which I have to say was disappointing the lasagne came and there was no salad or anything just a bowl with the lasagne my husband had beef and all I can say is that it looked like a half a tin of beef in gravy with the smallest portion of rice I've ever seen. I will never return to this restaurant we couldn't leave fast enough!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dewsbury, United Kingdom
“Denise H Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

To celebrate my husbands birthday, last night we went, with family and friends, to Roberto's. As usual we were made to feel comfortable in the bar area before sitting down at our table at 6 30, here, we were left to browse over the menu at will before placing our orders, 7 of us all placing a variety of choices, starters, main course, sweet, drinks and coffee. Compliments to the chef for providing us with those meals, which were enjoyed by all, and to the staff for the friendly way they served it. we are a noisy family who enjoys each others company, and were allowed to be so, a most enjoyable experience, we had a lovely meal (without being rushed). Finally leaving at 10 pm. I say again, lovely food, lovely service, lovely atmosphere.Thank you Maoro for helping to make our evening so special for my husband. we Will be back.

• Visited December 2012