Stayed for 1 night booked via laterooms. Standard Double with breakfast included, excellent value. Attentive service but as it was a Sunday night this was to be expected as there were few other residents.
I believe the hotel has recently changed ownership, there seems to be no appreciable change since our last stay 12 months ago. No complaints at all, English breakfast cooked to order and of very good quality.
Good quality hotel, esp for the Plymouth area. Will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Elizabeth's House in South Devon is a celebration of luxury, style and service. This Devon hotel combines contemporary, state-of-the-art features whilst retaining the Georgian manor's traditional charm. Situated in the historic village of Plympton St Maurice and surrounded by 9 acres of sweeping lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens, St Elizabeth's House offers an idyllic retreat from the stresses of busy lives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your St Elizabeth's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Elizabeth`s House Hotel Plympton
- St Elizabeth's House Plympton, England