We had a superb stay for long weekend. The hotel has very modern fixtures and fittings all to a very high standard, and the staff are superb, the bar/ restuarant manager in particular really looked after us. Whether you are looking to chill and read the sunday papers over coffee or sit in the bar and chat this place has it all. The only negatives I would say is that some new carpets wouldnt go amiss and on our last morning there the owners daughter (I think) was in charge of breakfast which took ages! We intended to eat in the restuarant a couple of times but the food was so good and such good value (dont believe the reports otherwise!) that weate there every evening!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Elizabeth's House in South Devon is a celebration of luxury, style and service. This Devon hotel combines contemporary, state-of-the-art features whilst retaining the Georgian manor's traditional charm. Situated in the historic village of Plympton St Maurice and surrounded by 9 acres of sweeping lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens, St Elizabeth's House offers an idyllic retreat from the stresses of busy lives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your St Elizabeth's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Elizabeth`s House Hotel Plympton
- St Elizabeth's House Plympton, England