I stayed at this hotel for one night in June whilst travelling on business in the Plymouth area.
I simply cannot fault this hotel. It is the best hotel experience I have had within the UK. From the minute you enter the private winding driveway you know this is something different to the norm.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, even showing you to your room. The first room I was allocated had a plumbing leak, but I was quickly transferred to another room without question or hassle.
The standard of finish in the bedrooms is magnificent. From the bedding to the bathroom, everything has been carefully thought out and is of a very high standard. Mini-bar is well stocked and the each room has a 42" LCD tv with digital channels. Even the internet access is free (why can't all hotels offer this now basic service).
It was a shame to leave this place and actually go do some work! I will be back here again for sure next time I am in Plymouth.
- Also Known As:
- St Elizabeth`s House Hotel
- St Elizabeth`s House Hotel Plympton
- St Elizabeth's House Plympton, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Elizabeth's House in South Devon is a celebration of luxury, style and service. This Devon hotel combines contemporary, state-of-the-art features whilst retaining the Georgian manor's traditional charm. Situated in the historic village of Plympton St Maurice and surrounded by 9 acres of sweeping lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens, St Elizabeth's House offers an idyllic retreat from the stresses of busy lives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your St Elizabeth's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.