“What a mess” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“What a mess”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went to the chopstick and bowl this year for my birthday and wow what a mistake, we was booked in for 7,30 in the eve and by ten we still had not had our main meal, we herd other moaning to the waitresses about there food and we left in the end with no meal but they still wanted us to pay for the starters after the mess ups, shame as we are new to the area and wont be going back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

56% Recommend
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Gone Downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Well is it James Chinese or Chopstick and Bowl? They change there name so many times I have lost track who I am reviewing. That said, over the 10 years we have been using this takeaway the quality and portion size have gone downhill and many a time on getting the food home we have found missing items so make sure you check your order before you leave. Needless to say we don't use this takeaway unless we have to.

Visited October 2012
“Superb chine restaurant, one of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

This is now called the chopsticks and bowl, without doubt the best Chinese restaurant I have ever been too. Food served piping hot, very tasty vegetarian choice, staff very attentive. In the village of Lenham,well worth the drive from Ashford.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Chose to have a take away on friday night and what a mistake, when i first waled in it was absolutelty packed, i waited in the que for fifteen minutes and she constantly answered the phone, after i placed my order i took a seat my mate ordered the excact same dish after me, twenty minutes later my friends came out, yet mine was no where, i asked where it was and she continued to say on its way, ten minutes later my food got put on the rack yet she still didnt grab it for me...

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Romsey, United Kingdom
“it's very good !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

we have been a couple of times before and ate in the restaurant, but this time it was new owners
there were nine of us. food was from the set menu selection and was excellent and was more than enough for us all. the staff were friendly and very attentive.

• Visited August 2012