“A B&B with a swimming pool! And a 3-dog welcoming committee” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sharons Bed & Breakfast

Sharons Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Minster
Sharons Bed & Breakfast
You added Sharons Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
60 Greenhill Gardens, Minster, Ramsgate CT12 4EP, England   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Minster B&B and Inns
London
“A B&B with a swimming pool! And a 3-dog welcoming committee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

I stayed here alone. Let's get the negatives out of the way first. Only one of the three lovely rooms are en suite. I stayed in the ensuite. Now, how many times do you go into the bathroom and there's no place to put your stuff? Not only was there a big surface in my ensuite but there was a seat and a big mirror. I asked Sharon and she herself had a say in the design of the renovation of what was a 2 bedroomed bungalow to a beautiful 3 room B&B with their private 'quarters' upstairs. The breakfast was scrummy and cooked in front of you in the large kitchen while you waited in the lounge / dining room area. The property lies on the corner of a street in a village in the middle of Thanet. There is a new Premier Inn at the end of their road and I hope it won't take their customers; if you want to meet lovely people and be in a place that has views out to the countryside and has fabulous views of sunsets, along with aforementioned 3 yorkshire terrier dogs (and they didn't yap!) then you'll prefer them! The wifi code is on the booklet in each room. I loved it. Will return. Thank you Sharon (I write well, and am not being paid to write this, promise!) Oh, and the small swimming pool was still covered over and it was cold when I visited, but on the next visit I am bringing my cossie.

Room Tip: The en suite is £10 more, so aim for that.