“Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food on Christmas Day, very festive surroundings and very friendly staff.
We will return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
“Unlucky win”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I call this a unlucky win, because my husband won this meal from our local radio station.
I didn't enjoy the meal, I like a plate to be warmed which means the food will stay warm, everything was cool not keen on cool fish chips & peas, but as we didn't have to pay!!!!
The hotel and restaurant looked quite nice, not a place l would return to as its a very pricey 1 pint bitter 1 glass of lemonade over £6.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Our Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Good food, good ambiance, good value, excellent staff. Attentive staff for whom nothing was too much trouble. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding/New Years Eve party they had ever been too.

Visited December 2012
Andrew S, General Manager at Restaurant @ Ashbourne Hotel, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Very many thanks for your recent review, I will pass on your thanks to Rob and each of the team it's great to know you enjoyed your day so much

once again many thanks

Grimsby, United Kingdom
“poor quality of food and cleanliness of hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

i didnt like anything about this hotel from the dirty room to the unfriendly staff.The food was poor quality my 16 year old daughter could of cooked better food.We found the drinks to be very expensive more than other hotels in the area.

Visited January 2013
I am sorry you feel this way after your visit on New Years Eve, I understand you didn't enjoy your meal for which we are sorry, I deducted your meal from the bill on the evening additionally as a gesture of good will I also deducted your husbands meal from the bill, which you both appeared to be satisfied with on the evening. During our converstaion about your meal your husband told how pleased you botrh were with the room and the hotel when you checked in and had hoped the meal would be to the same standard however, your opinion of the hotel and the rooms seem to have changed since then, I welcome your feedback and criticism where deserved. But I do feel the standard of the rooms is as good as any in the area and to suggest the staff are unfreindly suprises me greatly, I will talk to each of the staff on duty that night however your comments are totally contradictory to previous feedback about the staff and indeed my experience of the staff. Once again it dissappoints me that you didn't enjoy your evening

very best regards

england
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Fantastic food and very reasonable price. The service and attention to detail second to non, would highly reccomend. I had the fish and chips and was beautiful.

Visited October 2012
Andrew S, General Manager at Restaurant @ Ashbourne Hotel, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Many thanks for reviewing your visit to the Restaurant@Ashbourne Hotel, it is fantastic to read that you enjoyed your meals

very many thanks