“A Brilliant Day” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Raymond Blanc Cookery School

The Raymond Blanc Cookery School
Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons | Church Road, Great Milton OX44 7PD, England
+44 1844 278881
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Our courses are suitable for all experience levels. From half-day introductions to residential programmes, dinner party master classes to children's courses, there's something for everyone.
Guildford, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“A Brilliant Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is so well run. From the moment you start you are taught so many tips and tricks. I went for the Blanc Vite course which helps you prepare fresh, fast and seasonal food while keeping an eye on the nutritional apsects. The course changes with seasons as one of the philosophies of Le Manoir is to use fresh vegetables & fruit at its best. Marcus Pepper was our tutor and we could not have asked for better. I can't wait to return to learn something else.

Visited March 2014
LeManoirAdmin, General Manager at The Raymond Blanc Cookery School, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear SusieR

We were so pleased to read you had enjoyed the Blanc Vite course and thank you for your lovely comments about Marcus.

We do hope you will return to do another course in the future.

Lichfield, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“What a great way to learn!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I attended the patisserie course and it was the most fun I've ever had whilst learning something new! Marcus is a great tutor and he and the kitchen 'angels' who weigh and measure everything ready to use plus wash everything up and prepare lunch didn't stop all day (not even during lunch - the students ate and drank whilst demonstrations took place and we then ate the results!) I learned lots of hints and tips as well as the new recipes (which I've already used again) and still can't believe that what came home with me was all my own work. It looked and tasted so good! Would love to do the chocolate course....

Dear FionaC

Thank you for writing this review.

Its good to hear that what you learned is proving to be useful at home.

We hope to be able to tempt you back to another course soon.

“A most wonderful day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I attended the Spring Dinner Party course last Saturday and I have to say that this was an absolutely fantastic day. I learned so much, ate far too much and came away with incredibly happy memories. The tips and techniques taught to you are invaluable, the tutor -Marcus Pepper- was brilliant; generous, funny, top class. I Highly recommend this to anyone with am interest in cooking.

Dear Frasergrant

Thank you for your review and your recommendation. We also think that Marcus is a great tutor.

It is wonderful to know that you have such great memories.

“A Wonderful Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Can't say enough about my cookery day, 10th March. It was helpful, inspirational, full of information about nutrition and plenty of tips to serve up wonderful recipes. Mikey and the team were so thoughtful, they made the day exceptional! Raymond Blanc popping in to share his obvious passion for food made the day. This was a 60th birthday treat from my husband, it was the best

Visited March 2014
LeManoirAdmin, General Manager at The Raymond Blanc Cookery School, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear 17 Judy

Thank you for your lovely feedback with regard to my cookery school.

We certainly think we have some wonderful tutors and we were so pleased to read that you had enjoyed your day with us.

Raymond Blanc
and the team at The Raymond Blanc Cookery School.
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We loved the cookery school experience; great fun; very informative; a wow factor every minute; wonderful teacher and supporting staff. We had a great time and came home wanting to try new ways of cooking.

Visited February 2014
LeManoirAdmin, Owner at The Raymond Blanc Cookery School, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear foodfun14,

I am so pleased that you had such a wonderful day in the cookery school.
Thank you for taking the time to write about your day.

Kind regards,