We stayed at Le Manoir for two nights in December last year, so this is a rather late review but having had time to reflect I think that it's probably the best country hotel in Britain. A divine mix of a relaxed atmosphere with excellent service. Whilst it is eye wateringly expensive (at least for me) I would still give the hotel 5 for value, the level of service is as good as hotels in the Far East but done with wage costs probably 10 times higher.
We stayed with our 8 month old baby and were surprised at how baby friendly everyone was.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir Aux Quat`Saisons By Orient-Express Hotel
- Le Manoir Aux Quat`Saisons By Orient-Express Hotel Great Milton
- Manoir Aux Quatre Saisons
- Le Manoir Aux Quatre Saisons
- Manoir Quatre Saisons
- Le Manoir Quatre Saisons
- Manor Quatre Saisons
- Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saisons By Orient-Express Great Milton, Oxfordshire, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons" is the fulfillment of a personal vision, a dream that one day I would create a hotel and restaurant in harmony where my guests would find perfection in food, comfort, service and welcome." Raymond Blanc - Chef Patron A Michelin starred restaurant and sumptuous country house hotel with individually designed bedrooms. The Raymond Blanc Cookery School enables you to learn the techniques and secrets of one of Britain's most famous restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orient Express, Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons by Orient-Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.