“home from home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Birchanger B&B and Inns
Fareham, United Kingdom
“home from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2011

excellent in all respects.first class hospitality from the hosts.made very welcome extremely helpful.brian jenkins.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo

17 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Feniton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

Annie & Brian’s B&B get my top rating. The service and kindness is second to none and the room we stayed in (paradoxically called the Nasty room) was excellent. I’m not just talking clean, but nice & modern as well (the bathroom in particular).

Book here!

Best regards,
Simi & Kasper Henriksen

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

I couldn't recommend this B & B highly enough. Our flight arrived in quite late but we were made so welcome by Annie. The room was large, clean and very comfortable.

In the morning, Annie and Brian cooked us breakfast and chatted with us in the kitchen. And then Annie drove us to the train station! The service couldn't have been better.

If you need somewhere to stay near Stansted, look no further, you won't do better.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

This little B&B was wonderful! Our hosts were so nice and the house was beautiful. This was our first stop in a long visit to the UK and we used it as a stop-over to stay outside of London on our way north. Very easy drive from Heathrow and the hosts were delightful. The room we stayed in was really cute, but it was small so don't bring in too much luggage! They have a couple of rooms that are bigger, so opt for those if you need space. Breakfast was delicious and we got to chat with hosts while we ate. Great way to start off our experience in England!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Aveiro, Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

I stayed over here before an early morning flight out of Stansted. I arrived quite late but was really welcomed! The room was very clean, comfy and well decorated. Breakfast the next morning was made to my choice from a comprehensive list. Overall, incredibly impressed and I will definitely be staying here next time I fly out of Stansted.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Winchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2010

33 Harrisons is a fantastic B and B; Annie and Brian are wonderful hosts and I always feel welcome a real home from home.
The rooms are very well equipped and always spotlessly clean. The breakfast selection is excellent and very filling. I have never had a bad or disturbed nights sleep there.
This b and b is always my first choice when needing to stay in Stansted.
A real hidden gem, I just hope it doesn't become too popular so I can't get a booking.
Many thanks Annie and Brian for making me feel so welcome in your home.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Rota, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2009

Annie and Brian took very well care of me when I came late at night.
The room was very nice and clean, the bed was comfortable and warm. All the necessities were there, and I had a good breakfast before Annie drove me back to the airport.
A given choice for me next time I need to stay the night close to London.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo

Been to 33 Harrisons B&B? Share your experiences!