Me and my boyfriend came here for a few days away. We found a deal on the hotels website, 20% off summer savings - room with 3 course dinner and breakfast included. We were not disappointed!
The hotel itself is amazing, full of character and history, there is a little book in the room which tells you all about it. Lovely grounds too.
Our room was great, comfortable and clean. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. Amazing breakfast. We thought it was one of the best we've had, my boyfriend was in heaven with unlimited fry up items! Dinner was also amazing! For what we paid we were expecting a lot less. It was like eating in a posh restaurant in London but not paying the ridiculous prices. We paid a little bit extra for steak on the second night and this was delicious.
Basically if you are considering a stay here, book it now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Cotswolds country house hotel is situated in a stunning South Gloucestershire location, conveniently near to Bristol. A grade II* listed Victorian mansion, Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel offers all the grandeur of an elegant Cotswold's hotel alongside the hotel facilities of a premier four star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortworth Court 4 Pillars Hotel
- Court Hotel Tortworth
- Tortworth Court Hotel
- Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel Gloucestershire