Stayed for one night, having booked it that morning via the hotel website. Near some wonderful countryside so if you like walking its a great base. Downside it is in the middle of nowhere, (although next to Leyhill prison) so you really are stuck to using the hotel restaurant. We found the dinner to be expensive and not very good, with expensive wine, but the breakfast was excellent. Small gym and pool which thankfully wasn't too busy when we were in there. Initially had a room in the main house, but you could hear the people upstairs, so we moved to the new section where all was good.
We will return as overall it was good and a relaxing stay.
- Also Known As:
- Tortworth Court 4 Pillars Hotel
- Court Hotel Tortworth
- Tortworth Court
- Tortworth Court Hotel
- Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel Gloucestershire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Cotswolds country house hotel is situated in a stunning South Gloucestershire location, conveniently near to Bristol. A grade II* listed Victorian mansion, Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel offers all the grandeur of an elegant Cotswold's hotel alongside the hotel facilities of a premier four star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.