This hotel is located at the junction of the M4 and M5 on an industrial estate and may be too far out of Bristol for some. For the business traveller it is ideally located however be warned the main exit from the estate to rejoin the motorway can be chaos at rush hour. It's simply about timing. The hotel is spot on, clean rooms with a tv, desk, sofa and bath robe. The old style tv served its purpose but the trouser press was broken, together with the extractor fan in the bathroom. Good job I didn't need the miirror to style my hair, though there are three other mirrors in the room. The complimentary muslin sachets of coffee (quality touch) and herbal teas help you forget these small imperfections, The hotel has free wifi, gym, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room ( lockers and towels are provided) it also has a solarium at extra cost. I ate in the restaurant with my four colleagues and the service can only be described as relaxed. This may have been due to the fact that the private dining room was occupied and took precedence, who knows ? The staff are helpful and the set menu is an absolute bargain. For less than £20.00 I had Fowey mussels to start, Monkfish with a sweet chilli sauce followed by summer pudding with clotted cream. Absolutely fantastic food and the price is unbelieveable for the quality of the food served up. The sliced lemon that accompanied the monkfish was wrapped in muslin to stop the pips spoiling your meal - a nice touch. Breakfast was the same the following morning but bizarrely enough it was much quicker. (The fruit porridge is excellent) The hotel was quiet at night but very busy during the day due to numerous courses/conferences taking place there. There is a charge of £3.00 for overnight parking which probably costs more to administer than it reaps so why do they bother ? All in all a top place to base yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish 4 star hotel - stunning timber beams blend with contemporary artwork and stone flagged floors adorned by brightly coloured feature rugs. With an easy to reach location - just off the M4/M5 - and within the borders of Bristol City centre. Our hotel offers a home away from home thanks to all the small details we offer - luxury bedding, ESPA toiletries, in-room capsule coffee machines, exquisite dining in our AA Rosette restaurant and award winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, LateRooms, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bristol Aztec Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Bristol Aztec Hotel And Spa
- Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Aztec Bristol Hotel