My boyfriend and I have stayed at this hotel on three occasions and we have thoroughly enjoyed each experience. However on the third occasion (1st June 2013), my boyfriend had booked a dinner reservation for us both which included a three course meal and a coffee. Please note: it does not include a drink. My boyfriend had booked our dinner reservation online and the website did not ask him what time he would like to book it for. So when we arrived at the restaurant, we was told by a waitress that they were fully booked and had no knowledge of our dinner reservation. She explained to us that we could either have our food outside (by that time, it was getting cold) or have our meal in our rooms. I was disgusted and told her that since we had paid £54 for a three course meal, we should be entitled to a table in the restaurant. She asked us to sit in the reserved area (which is completely pointless because no one sat there all night) and said that she would enquire with her manager. A minute later, another waitress came up to us and told us to leave the reserved area. Thankfully however, the waitress who had initially been dealing with our situation had returned and explained that there was a table available for us both. We were seated and we enjoyed a lovely meal. Everything in the room was as wonderful as before and despite slight blip with our dinner reservation, we will be returning to stay and sample another enjoyable three course meal. Just please be aware of booking your dinner reservation online...when you arrive, enquire about it and book the time then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish 4 star hotel - stunning timber beams blend with contemporary artwork and stone flagged floors adorned by brightly coloured feature rugs. With an easy to reach location - just off the M4/M5 - and within the borders of Bristol City centre. Our hotel offers a home away from home thanks to all the small details we offer - luxury bedding, ESPA toiletries, in-room capsule coffee machines, exquisite dining in our AA Rosette restaurant and award winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, LateRooms, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bristol Aztec Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Bristol Aztec Hotel And Spa
- Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Aztec Bristol Hotel