“Brilliant off roading” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Egremont, United Kingdom
“Brilliant off roading”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We have just had a thoroughly enjoyable half day on and off road. Our instructor Mick was very friendly and certainly gave us confidence to take the Landrover into extreme terrain. What these vehicles can achieve is amazing.
Located next to the Coniston Hotel, the LR experience is welcoming, informative and good fun.

Visited March 2014

Peak District
8 attraction reviews
“Worth buying a Land Rover for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Got a half day Experience after buying a new Land Rover but would have probably baulked at paying had it not been free.
Well worth the long drive to get there as the course is an eye opener for what my new car could do if I really had take it so far off road. The instructor, James, had a natural approach with a high degree of humour, he instilled confidence.
The cars were all clean and tidy despite the conditions.

Visited February 2014
WEST YORKS
84 attraction reviews
“Excellent Off-road experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

There are a number of these centres around the country however the instructors here are very friendly and have a real passion for the work they carry out.
The course is good and they have good knowledge not just of off-road driving but of specialist skills like towing etc.
A really enjoyable day out.

Visited August 2013
Leeds
14 attraction reviews
“great half day experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

having just purchased a Range Rover I was given a free half day experience at this centre, Paul our instructor took me and my wife out in a similar car to our own and demonstrated its considerable off road ability, we were then allowed to take the vehicle offroad under pauls supervision, I thoughly enjoyed the day.
Some of the time was spent on the roads around the centre demonstrating its on road ability, which I already knew about because I had just driven a similar vehicle to the centre, would have liked a little more off road.
I enjoyed it so much am going back again.

You can pay to go, it would probably be a lot cheaper than buying a range rover lol

Visited July 2013
Selby, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Birthday Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Excellent day with brilliant instructor called John. I'd been ill and was worried I wouldn't enjoy the day but was made to feel immensely comfortable & allowed to do whatever I could & at my own pace.

Visited June 2013