Just back from a 2 night break with 3 rounds of golf. Dinner, bed and breakfast included.We were hoping for good weather having booked earlier in the year in the" rainy season". We sure got the sun being out midday 3 times we now look like we have had 2 weeks abroad.What a tan at no extra cost.Having been a couple of years ago we decided to return, as we enjoyed it then, and were not disappointed.The course is beautiful with some trees that are hard to imagine any where but on an old country estate and the lake views add something special.when you sit sipping a cold beer and cooling down in the evening.The geese ,ducks, squirrels and other birds added another touch of country life to a relaxing break.The food deserves a mention too as the three course dinner was very good for the deal we were on and the breakfast was as good as I have had anywhere. What a choice and cooked to perfection.Compliments to the chef and to the ladies who kept us topped up with toast and good cooffee. Thank you all.
- Also Known As:
- Patshull Park Hotel Golf And Country Club
- Patshull Park Hotel Country
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within easy access of Wolverhampton and Telford, Patshull Park Hotel offers a relaxing retreat with beautiful surroundings and great leisure facilities. The 49 bedrooms are well equipped and have really comfortable beds. The hotel is situated within 250 acres of spectacular Capability Brown parkland and overlooks the Great Lake. The Health and Fitness Club has an indoor pool, solarium, gymnasium, cardio suite, saunas, steam room, beauty therapist and is surrounded by an 18 hole championship golf course. Friendly, helpful staff provide a warm welcome and excellent assistance during any stay.The 49 well appointed bedrooms are all tastefully furnished, with many overlooking the golf course and those with a lake view are complete with a balcony or patio. All rooms are equipped with modern facilities i.e. tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, trouser press and TV with Sky channels inc. Sky Sports. The family rooms comprise a double bed and a single bed, whilst the superior rooms are guaranteed to have wonderful views. The Lakeside Restaurant serves imaginatively created dishes made from local produce, and for less formal meals there is Earl's Brasserie that offers a range of tasty snacks and bar meals throughout the day. The Kingfisher Bar in the hotel lounge is perfect when you just want to sit, relax and perhaps enjoy a bar meal with a drink or two. There is so much to do at Patshull Park Hotel; great golf, extensive health and fitness facilities, in addition to superb trout, pike and coarse fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Patshull Park Hotel Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.