We spent the night here, Had a very comfortable sleep. The room was well furnished and had been kept in good order. Sadly a lot of the furniture was very, very old and would have only been a welcome sight for the likes of David Dickinson. The only drawback is that we could hear large volumes of people rising in the morning (6am) banging their clubs together, rustling balls and heading out which woke us a lot earlier than we really wanted. We had a lovely walk around the grounds. The bridge and woodland was very nice, it was so quiet it felt like we were on a nature reserve. After this delightful stroll we spent around 4 hours in the cafe which was very cozy, I sneaked an hours sleep on the sofa to catch up on the lost sleep from the morning and followed this up with a couple of meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within easy access of Wolverhampton and Telford, Patshull Park Hotel offers a relaxing retreat with beautiful surroundings and great leisure facilities. The 49 bedrooms are well equipped and have really comfortable beds. The hotel is situated within 250 acres of spectacular Capability Brown parkland which includes an 18 hole 6400yd Par 72 golf course and overlooks the Great Lake. The Health and Fitness Club has an indoor pool, solarium, gymnasium, cardio suite, saunas, steam room, and beauty therapist . Friendly, helpful staff provide a warm welcome and excellent assistance during any stay. The 49 well appointed bedrooms are all tastefully furnished, with many overlooking the golf course and those with a lake view are complete with a balcony or patio. All rooms are equipped with modern facilities i.E. Tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, trouser press and TV with Sky channels inc. Sky Sports. The family rooms comprise a double bed and a single bed, whilst the superior rooms are guaranteed to have wonderful views. The Lakeside Restaurant serves imaginatively created dishes made from local produce, and for less formal meals there is Earl's Brasserie that offers a range of tasty snacks and bar meals throughout the day. The Kingfisher Bar in the hotel lounge is perfect when you just want to sit, relax and perhaps enjoy a bar meal with a drink or two. There are two main banqueting / meeting rooms that are very popular for Weddings , Conferences , Corporate Golf Days , and Dinner Dances. Patshull Park Hotel has a lot to offer ; great golf, extensive health and fitness facilities, walks and relaxation , all in addition to superb trout, pike and coarse fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Patshull Park Hotel Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patshull Park Hotel Golf And Country Club
- Patshull Park Hotel Country