We stayed in August 2012 as a stop over on the way to Thomas Land. We arrived quite late with the children about 8pm and the car park and pub was very busy and loud. We got checked in pretty quickly in which we had to drag our bags through the pub of eaters to the otherside of the pub and then back out again as we had a courtyard room. The room itself was pretty nice, we stayed in room 4 i think it was. The main bed was nice and clean and furnishes nice. The childrens sofabed hadn't been pulled out and the sheets and quilt had been left folded up inside and all creased so not sure if that had actually been changed or not, but looked clean enough. The bathroom was average, it did have a bath though. You maybe don't want to flush the toilet during the night as its very loud and the pipes noisey too. The outlook from the window is dreadful, I've attached a photo. It looks like a courtyard between buildings but overgrown and used as a duming area for the pub. The room had tea and coffee. There is a nice Samsung LCD on the wall and the rooms should have wifi but we couldn't actually pick it up, i did pick it up on the way out in the morning as we went through the door though.
Breakfast was continental and had cereals, croissants, bread and toaster and jams, orange juice, milk, tea/coffee and fruit.
The pub itself is really nice, with different areas, service was really nice.
- Also Known As:
- The Bulls Head Innkeeper`s Lodge Meriden Hotel Coventry
- The Bulls Head Innkeeper`s Lodge Meriden Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residing at the heart of the village known as the centre of England, Innkeeper's Lodge Meriden truly is a perfect base for exploring the Midlands' many treasures.Here you have the best of both worlds on your doorstep, from beautifully serene countryside to the bustling hubs of Birmingham and Coventry. Also within a few miles are Solihull and Balsall Common, and look no further if you need accommodation near the NEC, the National Motorcycle Museum or Coventry's Ricoh Arena.As for the lodge, hotel rooms in Warwickshire don't get much cosier. There are 13 of them in this carefully restored 17th century coaching inn, where you'll also find real fires, real ales and fresh seasonal pub-food served all day.Need a short break away from it all? Picturesque Meriden, with its rich medieval history and mythical intrigue, will have you hooked. Wander through the church founded by Lady Godiva, discover the legacy of Robin Hood in the 18th century Forest Hall or simply soak up the ample supply of peace and quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge - The Bull's Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.