“Will defiantly be visiting again!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Selsey
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Farnborough
“Will defiantly be visiting again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Me, my husband and 4 kids have recently visited this cafe and I've got to say it was great! Plenty of choice for all, quality food, reasonable prices and a good atmosphere. We be visiting again very soon.

• Visited July 2014

“Great roast dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Live in Selsey but don't eat much in the village, celebrating D Day celebrations and thought we would try Waves who we were recommended by a friend. Very reasonable price and a nice plateful, very tasty and filling, 3 veg, plenty of roast spuds and good amount of meat (chicken for me and pork for husband). Will be going again definitely!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chichester England
“Fantastic breakfast you will not be disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Visited Waves on Sunday morning for one of the best breakfasts !
The reviews are accurate from the welcome on arrival and our order being taken almost instantly.
Our drinks arrived shortly after and breakfasts very shortly after on hot plates.
The only remark I would make is the quality of the sausages could have been better however I have paid nearly twice the price Waves charge in Chichester for complete rubbish !
Please give this fantastic cafe a try ! You will not be disappointed and I will be going back !
Keep up the good work guys and girls "

• Visited May 2014
Selsey, United Kingdom
“SIMPLY THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Having tried all the cafes in Selsey I just had to write a review to let the people know I have found this one the best! The breakfasts are unbeatable in flavour, the amount you get, and the way they are cooked. Sandwiches, meals all excellent and prices very reasonable. The owner is very friendly and staff can't do enough for you.

• Visited April 2014
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Should have had breakfast at home”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Hair in my beans, I complained and the staff were rude. Bacon was frazzled to the point it would not bend. Won't be back

• Visited January 2014