“Good Fun - Not Too Scary” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Bedale
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for a unique, fun packed experience on one of the world’s most awesome High Ropes Adventure Courses, boasting over 30 exciting obstacles. Amaze yourself as you take each of the challenges head on, from speedy zips, mid air jumps, suspended gravity defying climbing walls, and much more. The outdoors has never been this much fun. No experience or skill is required, just a sense of adventure.
York, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
“Good Fun - Not Too Scary”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Having been to another Aerial Extreme in Milton Keynes previously, the Bedale course was a little "tame" by comparison. That said, it was a good value, fun afternoon challenge for my teenage children and they thoroughly enjoyed it.

The rope bridge and drop at the end are worth building up to and quite scary and whilst the heights were not too daunting, overall, it was fun, fun, fun......

Visited April 2013

WYNYARD UK
“Great for teens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Had made a booking but upon arrival discovered I had the wrong day - we were accommodated nevertheless even when severely delayed by traffic too!!
On site cafe only so so waitress very flustered with party of 10 only wanting drinks and crisps but not actually a part of Aerial Extreme.
Best to use toilets here however as those at the high ropes site less desirable but to be expected due to location.
Instructors were good but for a group of 10 teens need some adult guidance from below a great help for the more nervous participant and gloves a definite must as ropes etc cold on a damp November day - all in all great day out for a teens birthday worth the trip!

Visited November 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent day out. Worth every penny!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Went for our daughters 11th birthday with friends as she is too short for go ape. Fantastic afternoon, helpful staff always close by to assist. My 8 year old who was scared of heights even completed the course and loved it. We will definitely return and also try other Aerial extreme courses.

Visited September 2012
Colne, United Kingdom
102 attraction reviews
“Absolute brilliant day out. worth every penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were going to go to "Go Ape" but I like another poster was a little scared as my little girl may just be under the height restrictions. I then googled around and came accross this by accident as I was actually on the "Camp Hill" website looking at the Segway ride, or the small Quadbikes, and this place just happens to be in the grounds.
Well signposted all the way from the A1 so we found it easy enough. FREE PARKING wow, that made a change. We were going to book online but I was a bit unsure if my little girl would like it. So I thought I would drive up let her have a look for herself and then decide. I thought the worse scenario would be, maybe waiting an hour and paying a fiver each extra. As soon as she saw it she was right up for it and couldnt wait to get started. I think it took us 15 minutes from paying to her climbing the ladder on the first obstacle. What a pleasure!, hardley anyone there, harnesses were all laid out ready, a quick one on one with the instructor, So harnesses quickly on and a full briefing on safety and information on how to get from obstacle to obstacle. And off she went with mum in tow, while I took care of the filming and pictures from the safety of the ground, (real truth is they dont let anyone over 19 stone on and Im 20 argggghhhhhh, I really wanted to go on).
They were watched every step off the way by instructors, the course started of quite low and get a little higher and a little more difficult as you near the end. But my little girl bless her! did it all and loved every minute. There was a large climbing wall at the very end, Which we were informed normaly makes up the end of the course, but was shut for some reason. Then I remembered we only paid £35 for 1 adult and 1 child, All in all a cracking day out and saved 20% as well just because the climbing wall was closed.......10/10

As a small aside to this review, I mentioned earlier that this particular attraction is in fact Camp Hill, a brilliant attraction on its own. You really need to goole it, and see what it has to offer, theres Quad Biking, Segway Riding, Paintball, Water Zorbing, Assualt courses, A fantastic park with free parking and free entrance, you only pay for the activities..... 10/10

Visited September 2012
“Really good day...when choosing to ignore rude staff.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Firstly, this is no way my opinion of the actual aerial extreme course, my boyfriend and I did the Quad Biking. Quite a steep price at 65pp for an hour, but the overall experience is definately worth it. The instructor came over and seemed friendly enough, his name was Shane. My boyfriend has been before and as I was a beginner, was worried as the only training at the start just consisted of telling us what buttons not to press. Anyway I got the hang of it pretty quick but the other couple who came around the course with us didnt and Shane didnt notice any of the 5 times the other couple crashed into trees, causing us to stop. We had booked an hour slot and the other couple only booked 30 mins meaning we where taken on a shorter route and had to go back to the beginning after 30 mins to drop the other couple off. As we continued on the course my boyfriend went slightly off course in the woods and ended up stuck in the mud. A branch had got caught up in the chain and my boyfriend helped Shane to try and fix the bike. Shane seemed really angry and moody and just kept saying 'Youve only wasted your own time' as if he had put the branch in the chain on purpose. He took us back after the 2nd half an hour was up and jumped straight off his quad and walked off. I wanted a picture of me and my boyfriend but people were waiting at the side and Shane had walked off. For £65 each I think we should at least have had someone offer to take a picture. If you ignore the bad attitude of the staff the quad biking is a great experience and I will be doing it again, just definately not here, which is a shame because the course is great, but the staff ruin the experience.