We had booked three single rooms for one nights stay as we were travelling to Sicily by ferry the next afternoon. We were surprised to be taken outside the hotel and walked a few yards down the street to an annexe building where we entered a small lift which took us up to the penthouse apartment.
Three double rooms, one on-suite, a family bathroom, small kitchen/dining area and lounge area with a huge balcony overlooking the Valletta - fantastic views.
Breakfast was supplied at the restaurant in the main hotel which we found to be of a very poor standard and the only area which lets the Bayview down - it's just not good enough quality.
Otherwise, I'd recommend a stay at the hotel, especially if you can book the penthouse apartment!!
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Hotel And Apartments
- Bayview Hotel Sliema
- Bayview Hotel Apartments
- Hotel Bayview Sliema
- Bayview Hotel Malta
- Bayview Hotel & Apartments Malta/Il Gzira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview Hotel is situated in the Promenade area of Sliema close to bars, restaurants, shopping area, nightlife and historic events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Bayview Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.