“Happy Pizza fills the bill” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 37 Restaurants in Il Gzira
Cuisines: Pizza, Grill, Sandwiches
Bloomington-Normal, Illinois
“Happy Pizza fills the bill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

WE went to the Happy Pizza in Paola. This was very good and quick service at a busy time. The owners were very easy to talk to. When we get back to Malta, this restaurant is definitely on the list of places to head for. Thank you for a great experience.I wish they had a location near us in the United States.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Il Gzira, Malta
“Dissappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The first time we ate at this place it was ok, although we had to wait quite a long time. Tonight we ordered for take - away and the quality was really low - the base was very dry, like some over-baked bread and there was hardy anything on top. It was really disappointing and not worth at all! I would not recommend it, much better places near by.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kappara
“Great Pizza at Great Value for Money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My family and I bought 4 pizzas and everyone said how good they were. Plus the service was great and they were ready in 15-20 minutes. The prices are very competitive I must say. :)

Visited April 2013
“Great Value for Money with tasty everything!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The first time I ate at this place I wanted something quick because I was really hungry, so I had a baguette (only 4e), which was really good! So the next chance I had I went to try their pizza, which was even better! the type of pizza that even if you are full (which I was) you would want another slice after you finished your whole pizza! And again it wasn't expensive! It was about 6e! Since then I have been frequenting! Ideal place to grab a Snack and GREAT value for money! highly recommended!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sliema, Malta
“Fast food that doesn't pretend to be anything else.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Refreshing to have a place that actually delivers on its promises. Tasty fresh food, prepared quickly and served to you with a smile for a more than reasonable price.

• Visited May 2013