After booking for our honeymoon and the excitement to get there , was tad disapointed.
Staff were very friendly and one receptionist very helpful . But for the price we payed expected more . Breakfast was very basic and the room was dim . Only two lights worked in out room . Bathroom although clean and fresh had a huge service shaft window in it and what i can only describe as a dwarfs bath and mixer shower on it .
Half way though holiday was told in a nights returning that they had put us in wrong room and be dwn early next morning to swop rooms . No notice or when we first checked in down to their error and would cost us extra 6 euros each per night ! Wasnt happy at all and would never consider staying there again unfortunately . Very basic hotel so really should drop their prices to match in my honest opinion
- Also Known As:
- Milano Due Hotel Il Gzira
- Milano Due Hotel Sliema
- Milano Due Sliema
- Milano Due Malta/Il Gzira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Milano Due Hotel has just recently undergone major refurbishment work with much attention given to creating a more comfortable atmosphere. Every room now offers modern bathrooms, lighting and an efficient new water system which has been designed to reduce waste and at the same time be environmentally friendly. The hotel entrance, reception & lobby area, 7th floor panoramic restaurant, sun terraces & whirlpool have also been refurbished giving the hotel a new fresh look. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Milano Due reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.