The hotel is very clean and comfortable. It's minutes away from a beautiful and quiet beach and the pool is refreshing and pretty.
Dennis is a great host, very accommodating and helpful. My husband got sick during out stay and he helped us with everything. He is such a nice guy and will do anything to accommodate his guests.
Breakfast was good and plentiful, and Dennis' recommendations for restaurants hit the mark every time.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza Hotel Playa Samara
- Hotel Esperanza Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family oriented hotel, welcoming singles, couples, wedding parties, families, children, and handicap guests. Being a small hotel of 7 rooms we offer a warm family atmosphere with the added bonus of having the amenities of the larger hotels. In 2007 we accomplished a total remodel including all guestrooms with European tiles and exotic Mahogany and Cedar woods throughout. The hotel also features the addition of a new custom pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Esperanza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.