Do not usually write here on TripAdvisor, but the experience at the Hotel Esperanza was so good that it would be wrong not to let others know. Major hospitality is hard to find. Dennis received us with open arms and solved everything he could to make our stay great. Fixed with extra mattress, drying rack so we could wash up some clothes and even cereal and milk for our son who didn't get any food at the restaurant ... A hotel with a warm atmosphere, nice pool area, good breakfast, walking distance to the sea and Dennis who generously shared everything worth knowing about Carrillo, and about good tours, like horseriding. Thanks Dennis from the whole family. Regret that we did not show up on New Year's Eve with you too :-).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family oriented hotel, welcoming singles, couples, wedding parties, families, children, and handicap guests. Being a small hotel of 7 rooms we offer a warm family atmosphere with the added bonus of having the amenities of the larger hotels. In 2007 we accomplished a total remodel including all guestrooms with European tiles and exotic Mahogany and Cedar woods throughout. The hotel also features the addition of a new custom pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Esperanza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza Hotel Playa Samara
- Hotel Esperanza Guanacaste, Costa Rica