This hotel was absolutely awful, it should not be open for business. The wallpaper is peeling off the walls, some of the roof tiles in the room were missing. We booked our stay online for two nights through Booking.com and we selected the "Superior Room" when we arrived we went to our room to find it was the picture shown as the standard double room. We went back to reception to question this and were advised that all rooms were the same size, despite pictures of the superior room looking much larger with a very large bathroom. They stated that all rooms had been upgraded with a minibar and LCD tv. There was an LCD tv in the room and a small fridge which did not work and was very old and I don't know how it could have been deemed to be a recent addition. There was mould on the shower curtain. The balcony was in a seriously dangerous condition, the tiles had been pushed up by grass and weeds and were no longer intact. The balcony looked as though it would fall off the building if you stood on it so we elected not to. The walls and exterior of the hotel were in a seriously bad state of repairs. Breakfast in the hotel was horrific, you would not give it to a dog. There was a variety of non-descript "meats" available which looked seriously questionable. This hotel should be closed down I would strongly advise anyone considering this hotel to stay away!