We stayed here for four nights in September. The resort is perfectly located on a fairly quiet stretch of beach and feels like the beach is exclusively for the hotel. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean, spacious and comfortable. The beds, bedding and pillows are also very clean and comfortable.
The staff are friendly and attentive (but also perfectly aware of giving you space and privacy). The staff are really excellent and far exceeded our expectations.
The resort was tranquil and there weren't any kids around (or indeed things for kids to do) or rowdy groups which suited us.
Just on the beach we took advantage of the very easy access to jet skies which were a lot of fun.
The highlight of our stay here was the La Sal restaurant.... Dinner on the beach was simply amazing. The setting and service is of course wonderful but it's the food that really blew us away. The sea bass, cod, beef tenderloin, prawn, salads, deserts.... All were surprisingly excellent and better than any restaurant we have been to for a very long time.
We weren't very adventurous and spent most of our time in the resort so we can't say much about the town or other restaurants but for pure relaxing pleasure and comfort we will certainly return to this piece of heaven.
Sincerely thank you to all the staff.
Jade and PN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang