This was our second visit and again we were not dissappointed. We booked the endulgence package which included 4 x dinners on the beach and 2 x 1hr massages each. Happy hour at the bar was always worth while with the Bobby and Jack show always different. Breakfast daily was amazing and the pancakes were my favorite. The jams were all home made and went beautifully on the hot pastries. Special touches included a welcome drink and cool washer on arrival, turn down service each night and a differnt oil burner waiting for us each night.
On our first visit we exchanged money at the airport which was the best exchange however on the most recent visit we found the money exchangers in the street to offer a better rate, and there lots to choose from so make sure you check them out. We went to the newest shopping center that has the bank in it and found the exchanger to be competitive and also found the duty free shop to be cheaper than the other larger one across the road, we shopped for Baileys and Beer. We went on a 4 hour tour in a local taxi and he took us to all the sites which included the local Bartic shop, picked up some great gifts. Went up in the cable car with amazing views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Tingo, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang