Prompt pick from airport. Casa is 10 mins drive away. Sat in nice reception area where we were advised all about the place.
We had a sea front room called Angin, with so many nice little touches to make us feel special with soaps to shampoo's. Outside the room you have your own little garden where you can relax. Feet washing facilities to remove the sand is a nice touch.
Towels exchanged daily for beach and pool use. Peanuts and biscuits, coffees, teas etc replenished daily.Iced water / fruit lollipops FOC.
Breakfast is excellent, nice Al a carte choices, fresh fruit service and to die for fruit juice. There is a PC in the main quarters for all , however WIFI is free and well distributed.
Beer is 16 RM per glass and nice.
Evening meal we ate from their restaurant once on the beach, it was for us not the best of meals - meat was fatty and the soft crab was well, lets say not the best. Price was 396RM including beers. The setting and sunset for the meal was beautiful and one we will always remember.
The place overall is very nice, you are well looked and yes I would go there again.
Only problem about the place is the quality of the beach sand and sea water. The sand has many shells and sea water is not clear at all, so we did not bother with snorkelling and scuba diving here. They do however rake the beech with 4 wheel drive car and raking unit attached behind to help comb the beach and its shells.
Turning left from the Casa beach, there are many beach bars and restaurants. Th
e Casa is centrally based with lets say 1km both left and right of beach front sea to walk.
We went jet skiing for 30mins cost 110RM each but on 1500CC bikes.
They offer free kayak hire to a small island maybe 30 mins away. We also used FOC mountain bikes which again was enjoyable.
We hired a car for one day through the hotel costing 146RM - Driving is same as UK, Langkawi is a lovely small island, you must go to the cable car.
Friendly staff at Casa and made us feel most welcome.
If you want to relax and want some luxuries in life, then this place is a must.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Fastbooking, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.