Just arrived home after spending 7 nights at Casa Del Mar in late June. We were picked up from the airport and driven to the hotel. Our first impressions of Casa Del Mar from the road did not inspire us with confidence however upon walking through the front door we were very pleasantly surprised. What sets CDM apart from its competitors (of which there are many) is their attention to detail and strong focus on customer service. We encountered a few hiccups due the changeover of staff (5 experienced staff departed and a number of new recruits commenced) however we are confident these issues will soon be addressed as these staff gain more confidence and experience. The attention to detail goes above and beyond that which is normally provided by a hotel and includes the delivery of a jug of iced water to your deck chair, fresh fruit skewers delivered at lunchtime, iced fruit pops, a complimentary bottle of wine delivered to your room and a 'can do' attitude by the staff. Meals are cooked to demand, including breakfast, and thankfully there was not a Bain-Marie in sight. Full marks to Tom and the CDM employees..........you certainly made our stay an extremely pleasant one and if we return to Langkawi sometime in the future you will most certainly be at the top of our list of places to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang