Booked a weeks holiday for the 29th May after reviewing recommendations on Trip Advisor. Usually I would book a hotel with more facilities and my first impression was not that great coming off the main road to the hotel entrance, but once past the main door you entered a different world where their aim was to make sure you enjoy your holiday and were looked after. The bedroom / lounge and bathroom were both large with ample tea / coffee, fruit etc.
The beach was cleaned daily and the location was picturesque, the food quality was excellent and little details like bringing you iced water, fruit, cool cloths etc when sunbathing were nice little touches. Nothing was a problem, the Staff are a Great Team and an asset to the company, and its nice to hear the General Manager appreciates that without their commitment they would not be where they are today. On my last day I had to leave early so the staff arranged for the chef to come in 30 minutes earlier to make my breakfast even though I said there was no need. Had a great weeks holiday because of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Fastbooking, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang