Other hotels could learn a thing or 2 about service in this hotel. It has about 30 odd rooms so it's nice and intimate and you get to know the staff and vice versa after a while. Rooms are sizeable & it's nice to look out from your room to the pool & beach.
It's the small touches, they constantly give you small water bottles for the room, jugs of water and fruit by the pool, and the bits of fruit while you lay pool side. We never had any issues with getting a sun lounger.
Breakfast is freshly made to order (bar the breads, cereal and yogurt) not the buffet type breakfast.
The hotel is located close to the restaurants, stalls and everything you need. If it gets too hot and you take a taxi back from the other end of Cenang it only cost 6 ringgits and taxis are everywhere, so it's never an issue to get around. If you feel up to it, they have 5 bikes which you can borrow to go exploring, I dont believe there is a cost to do this.
The only negative is that you can sometimes hear people staying in th room above.
Well done CDM, while the beach isnt as nice as Redang, you have made our holiday to Langkawi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Fastbooking, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang