We stayed there for one night sort of on the way to The Datai. This is no Datai, but it is a very good resort for its price, well geared for children and families. There are many activities for kids and adults, more than enough pools, and a huge beach. Service was adequate.
We stayed in two rooms on the upper floor of building blocks containing four units. We found the furniture and decor quite plain and dark, however, we had an excellent view from our room and the balcony.
I would stay there again if on a budget, but if money is no object, then The Datai every time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the style of a traditional Malay village, Meritus Pelangi's 355 guestrooms and suites are housed in wooden chalets that are spread across 35 acres of lush landscaped gardens along a stretch of white sandy shores. Be ushered into a world of ethnic charm and tropical tranquility at this award-winning resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Expedia so you can book your Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort And Spa, Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Pantai Cenang