We stayed for 3 nights , our Garden view room was spacious clean and well maintained. We had an extra bed for our daughter which was delivered within 1hour of our arrival.The breakfast was manic and very busy , the choice was limited, the tables crammed together ( not very relaxing).
We ate out in nearby restaurants as the food and drinks seemed expensive at hotel. The pool area was nice as was the beach .
We did have an issue with late night noise from a family with several children next door(the walls were quite thin) , we did report this to the reception but nothing was done about it.
When the wifi did not work in our room , I went to reception to enquire whether there were any problems and with 10 minutes a guy came yo our room to try and sort it for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the style of a traditional Malay village, Meritus Pelangi's 355 guestrooms and suites are housed in wooden chalets that are spread across 35 acres of lush landscaped gardens along a stretch of white sandy shores. Be ushered into a world of ethnic charm and tropical tranquility at this award-winning resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort And Spa, Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Pantai Cenang