It's a huge resort right next to the beach. Very beautiful. A good place to relax.
Pools are nice. The Spice Market restaurant is very good.
It takes about 10 minutes to walk to the business street near the Cenang Beach.
And it's not far from the airport too.
- Also Known As:
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort And Spa, Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Hotel
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach Resort
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Pantai Cenang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the style of a traditional Malay village, Meritus Pelangi's 355 guestrooms and suites are housed in wooden chalets that are spread across 35 acres of lush landscaped gardens along a stretch of white sandy shores. Be ushered into a world of ethnic charm and tropical tranquility at this award-winning resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Splendia, AsiaRooms, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.