Good resort, 10 mins from Langkawi airport.
Good location, down quieter end of main beach - but close enough to walk to beach bars etc.
Rooms nice, good air-con. I'd ask for beach view, our pool view room had screaming kids from dawn to dusk.. lake view is a brown swamp that Shrek could live in.. beach view is the way to go.
Restaurants are good, breakfasts chaotic but staff do really well to accommodate everyone.
Sat out on beach lounges at CBA bar and had dinner watching sunset - hard to beat that... plus they have Tiger* beer on tap everywhere so they get my vote!
Tiger beer (mini-bar) RM9
Tiger draught (hotel bars) RM14
- Also Known As:
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort And Spa, Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Hotel
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach Resort
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Pantai Cenang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the style of a traditional Malay village, Meritus Pelangi's 355 guestrooms and suites are housed in wooden chalets that are spread across 35 acres of lush landscaped gardens along a stretch of white sandy shores. Be ushered into a world of ethnic charm and tropical tranquility at this award-winning resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, Otel and Venere so you can book your Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.